I know that is most likely not a word, but whatever. I like making up words. It keeps life interesting.
We are now working on getting Amelia asleep without swaddling her. The first night (last night) it was awesome. I nursed and she was OUT. Super out. I was even able to undress her down to her onesie and tights and get her into her duckie sleep sack. Then she slept awesomely! She was out at about 8:45, dream fed at about 11 and continued sleeping until about 5:45. Woohoo! She woke up, wanted to eat, played a little with the little dog toy that plays music that is attached to her crib, and went back to sleep about 5 minutes later. She was out until about 7:15. AWESOME!
Tonight...a whole different story. She so did not want to go to sleep. I tried swaddling her, but now that she knows the greatness that is freedom, she doesn't want to be swaddled (it still works sometimes during the day when she is just so tired, nothing else will work). Then I tried nursing her...nope. Markus tried walking her...nope. So we let her play some more on the floor. After about 10 minutes, she was ready for sleep. Once again nothing was working...so I tried walking around with her nursing. That did the trick. She was asleep in about 5 minutes. She is currently passed out in her duckie sleep sack and I am praying that tonight will be awesome. Cross your fingers for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So how did it go?
ReplyDelete