Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Yes, yes...I'm still alive.

I am alive and well here in the Oberpfalz...just hitting a blogging lull.  That and I have been puking for the better part of 4 months, so, I really haven't been wanting to blog...I've been wanting to not puke.  Now you are probably wondering why the hell I'm puking so much.  Well, that is because Markus and I are expecting #2 April 30, 2012.  :)  Exciting!  I just want to stop being nauseous all the damn time. And that time is coming...

With Amelia I was pretty much puking well into the 20th week (which will be in a few weeks, I'm in the 17th right now).  I really hope that won't be the case this time (and I have a good feeling it won't be since I'm already have days when I'm not too nauseous and I don't have to puke). 

Hmmm...let's see what else...
*I turned 30. 
*Amelia turned 2.
*Markus and I celebrated our 3 year church wedding anniversary. (We celebrated our 4 year state wedding anniversary in July.)
*Had a quick trip to the US to see my best friend Emily get married. 
*Had my first long trip without husband and child in a while...and by long, I mean 6 nights.
*Prayed to the porcelain god too many damn times, but everything is fine and dandy with baby #2.
*Missed the WEBMU 2011 in Cologne due to the aforementioned puking.  Hopefully we'll be there next year as a family of 4!
*I arranged a lovely weekend getaway for myself and 9 other ladies in the Czech Republic.  We were by far the loudest group there...
*I started teaching another English class, which is nice. 

I think that is pretty much it.  Maybe I'll get out of this blogging funk.  Who knows.  Maybe this will just be more of a sporadic blog when things get interesting or...you know...whenever...

4 comments:

  1. Where did you go for 6 nights, if I may ask? Someplace interesting? If it's NOMB, just ignore me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Houston to be in my best friend Emily's wedding. It was really nice...aside from the puking 3ish times a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you are back, and the trip to the spa was awesome!!! (says one of the 9 ladies you organized it for). Thanks again. Hope the puking eases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been slacking... its already halfway through 2013... where are all your blogs!?

    ReplyDelete