Amelia broke my glasses last week. Yeah...it was pretty much my fault. I left them on the couch, so that made them a new toy for her. They were 4 or 5 years old, so I really did need new ones...so I am getting them a few months earlier than I was thinking. It was kind of cute when she did break them...I heard the snap and then she started saying "oopala" (oopsie)...but in this really cute Amelia voice. I couldn't really get mad at her because, well, I left them where I shouldn't have...and she was just so stinking cute.
Anywho...at the glasses stores here, you can take a few frames home with you so you can have friends and family let you know what they think. Well, Amelia really wanted to get in on the action and try some on too. So stinking cute!!
 |
| Trying a new pair on... |
 |
| Seeing how she looks in them |
 |
| I think she likes them!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment