I was flipping through the advertisements that come every Saturday, and something in the Fressnapf (a big chain pet store here...think Petsmart, only smaller). There was a water fountain for cats, but then, right next to it, was a bottle of water (1.5 liters) that was a special water for cats. Really? A special water for cats? Is tap water, or even Brita water no loger good enough for cats? Oh, and you dog lovers out there, like myself, there is also a dog water.

I know this can't top Obama fingers, but it'll have to do for now. :)
Oh, and if you're wondering...No, I did not buy Charlie this special dog water. He eats cat poop and drinks water from rivers and puddles...I think he would be offended if I put this really clean water in front of him. I don't want to insult my four legged son!
*I wanted to put the actual ad up instead of some found internet picture of the water, but alas, we had a cleaning frenzy here and the ad was accidentally thrown away...
No comments:
Post a Comment