Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Haircut
I decided it was high time for Amelia to have a little trim...at least her bangs since they were always in her eyes. I decided to do this myself. Bad idea. I now have a little monk. Stupid curls. I didn't think I took that much off, but after the first cut, I realized my mistake. Luckily hair grows. This was my first (and last) time at playing hairdresser to my daughter!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It isn't that bad - she is still gorgeous and besides, you can see her big blue eyes better!
ReplyDeleteVery true. I think I am warming up to the cut. It has to be brushed off to the side and then it doesn't look bad at all. Plus, she can see! And will be able to see without the annoyingness of hair being in her way for a while... :)
ReplyDelete