She is finally decided to expand her horizons. We've got some new things to add to the list:
Apple strudel
raisins (softened in a bit of water)
spaetzle
black berries
mashed potato (smushed on her spoon so she can feed herself)
olives
chicken
I've bought some beets and some white asparagus tips to give those a shot to see if she likes those. Oh, and some mozzarella. We'll see how she likes these things...hmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
have you tried peas? Clair loves them at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI have...and she puts them in her mouth and promptly spits them back out. I've only tried them a few times, but I know it can take 12 or so times until they finally either realize, "yeah, I kind of like it" or "nope, nope, still don't like it".
ReplyDeleteSounds like she eats better than Max is at the moment. Dinner is not his favourite thing. Not my favourite time of day either!
ReplyDeleteWow, olives. Only started to like them at the age of 23 or so. And most olive-eaters I know hated them as baby or kid. So, really wow!
ReplyDeleteKessi
I'm just experimenting with things right now...still trying to figure out what she loves (she is definitely a meat, cheese and bread girl) and her dislikes (zucchini).
ReplyDelete@Kessi: I loved olives as a kid. I would put them on my fingers and eat them off...it was great. When I gave them to Amelia it was more to see a funny face...I didn't actually think she would like them. But she did and ate 5 or 6. It was nuts. She has had them since then too and still likes them. Woohoo!
However, we did try giving her bits and pieces of a homemade pizza...she didn't want anything to do with it. Weird.