Today I went to the doctor (a different one than my normal doctor) to have a 3D sonogram done. Success! Little girl was cooperative-ish. She looked at the "camera" a couple of times and then decided to snuggle up to my uterus. However, one time when she did look at the camera, she was smiling! YAY! See, already a happy baby :). This doctor was also able to get a really good profile shot too, so he gave me one of those too :).
The good profile shot:

Smiling already!

Here, I think she looks like Markus...

And, here she is snuggling with my uterus, i.e. home for now. You can see her little fist here too!

The good profile shot:

Smiling already!

Here, I think she looks like Markus...

And, here she is snuggling with my uterus, i.e. home for now. You can see her little fist here too!

No comments:
Post a Comment