Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday Funnies...on Monday...again

So, I'm kind of slacking on getting the Sunday funnies up on Sunday...I've got a great excuse for yesterday though. We were cleaning out the middle room preparing it for little girl and I was so exhausted. But now, here's the Sunday Funnies...

If you have ever wanted to go to the bathroom with a friend without the pesky wall between you two, well, look no further! Last week, Markus and I were in Rostock for his cousin's wedding. The place they had their reception was really a nice place...then you went to the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, it was nice in the bathroom...just the handicap bathroom was a bit...well...odd. Instead of just having a bigger stall with railings, this one had TWO toilets.



So, if you've ever wanted to go and sit next to a friend while they pee, then definitely go to this restaurant...or in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment