Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm still here!

I'm sorry I've been neglecting the blog. Since we came back from the US, it took me a bit longer (try about a week longer) to get over jet-lag than it normally does. Ahhh, the joys of having a baby also dealing with jet-lag. Not fun. But hey, the trip was TOTALLY worth it! We had so much fun and Amelia got to meet so many people (and yes, she'll totally remember every single one of them :)...). She just had a blast. Who wouldn't when they have a different fan club coming every other day to admire you?!?! But now, I promise (I hope) to be posting more regularly. Alrighty, now to make the first posting....of course, after this one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back....I had the worst case of Jet lag this time back to Germany also, it sucked. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete