Saturday, January 16, 2010
Update on Charlie
Charlie is such a champ. He is completely recovered from his surgery...you really wouldn't be able to tell he had a surgery a little over 4 weeks ago. He is so happy, so playful...especially in all this snow we've been having. It was totally worth every penny...and it was a pretty penny I assure you. He brings so much joy, laughter and love to our family that I would give an arm and a leg to have him. I'm sure you other pet owners know what I mean. There is nothing like having a pet. They are wonderful. And now, a few pics to show just how happy (and recovered) Charlie is. We were on a walk last week with his frisbee (and our new camera). He loves his frisbee...and snow...and we had both!


God I love this dog...and I'm so happy he is fully recovered. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He looks great! My pup is loving the snow too!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant pictures! Must be a good camera (as well as a good dog!)
ReplyDeleteJenny...you seem so happy and I am SOOO happy for you. I still love you like a daughter, and it feels good to hear that your life is going so well. Love to all...
ReplyDelete