...to keep my promise. :) Amelia is sleeping, Markus is doing the dishes, Charlie is passed out in the hallway, so I now have some time.
We have had quite a busy week and a half. My mom retired and on her last day of work, flew out to Germany for a visit! YAY! We have been keeping it low key. A trip to Regensburg, some time in Hirschau, some time in Weiden, going on walks...you know, basically what I do all the time. It has been quite nice to have her here. For starters, I love her and happy she is here for a visit. Secondly, my voice is pretty much saved in the mornings since I don't have to constantly sing while I am taking a shower to entertain Amelia. Yay for having a voice! Then it is just nice to have her here.
Oh, and she is teaching me how to crochet. It has gone pretty well I must add. So, in my attempt to be a crafty mom, I have made Amelia some super cute hair clips. They are little crocheted flowers on hair clips that I covered with ribbon. I got the idea from some craft blog which I can't remember the name of right now, but when I do, I will link it. It had some other pretty cute things on there that I could do.
And, also in my attempt at being a crafty mom, I bought a hot glue gun...watch out world! I now have a hot glue gun! Bring on the crafts! Now, to find the time in which to do them...that would be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment