Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kinderburgerfest Weiden

Today was the Kinderburgerfest (Children's Festival) in Weiden. We went and it was a lot of fun. Next year will be much more fun since she was just a bit too young for any of the games or activities. Nonetheless, loads of people watching went on, which is one of her favorite things to do right now. ;)
At the festival!

She got a balloon...it was quite fun for her to play with. She really enjoyed it.

Sitting on a bouncy horse. She absolutely loved it! I know what Markus and I are getting her for her birthday!

This was really cool. They had this plane attached to a crane and you could sit in it while it took you around in a circle. Pretty cool, especially for the kiddos! I hope they have this next year so that we'll get a go on it!

Happy little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment