Monday, May 2, 2011
Major development
A major thing happened on April 27 at 6am here in Texas. It was the last time that I nursed Amelia. She cut back majorly the week before and then I figured I'd give it a try of saying "no booby" when she asked. She took it quite well, and so we've just stuck with that. It hasn't been bad at all. She goes to sleep just fine and stays asleep too. :) So, it is a bittersweet time for me, but I am quite proud of making it 19 and a half months with nursing my daughter. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done!! Well done on breast feeding for that long and well done on stopping. That must have been difficult as it can be a beautiful close thing to have with a child. Your relationship with Amelia is on another level now though and it can grow and flourish without booby too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a big development! You and her deserve a cake (with candles)!!
ReplyDelete