On Monday night, Markus, some friends and I went to go see Harry Potter in English at the Cinemaxx in Regensburg. It is a pretty nice theater, and one thing that I love about German movie theaters is that there is assigned seating. It was a bit weird at first, but once you're used to it, it sucks to go back to the non-assigned-seating method.
So, before the movie, the girls (which was everyone besides Markus) decided to make a run on the toilet. While in the line, since there is always a line for the women's restroom, something caught my eye...

But wait...what are they selling???
Oh, now I can see it better...you can buy a mini vibrator, a flavored condom, a "vibrator-penis-ring" and a "lustfinger"Yes, this is a sex toy vending machine. Each one costs you only 4 Euro, so if you're feeling a little frisky, you can get one of these before you go into that dark cave of a theater...that is if the theater wasn't packed like it was for Harry Potter. But who would really want to buy that in the bathroom at the movie theater??? Come on now!
Oh, and I asked Markus if there is anything like that in the Men's restroom...he didn't think so, meaning, he didn't look.
No comments:
Post a Comment