Today started out so lovely, then it started snowing. And, at 3:14pm as I write this, it is still snowing. Charlie doesn't mind it though. He's really happy in any type of weather. Heck, today he decided to go for a dip in the creek that we always walk by. Now he smells kind of like a fish. However, this is not what I wanted to write about.
Markus and I went out for lunch today to Subway. I made the most WONDERFUL discovery there...they have BEN & JERRY'S!!! I'm so freaking excited I cannot even explain to you the excitement. We are going out to dinner with some friends tonight, and since Subway is open until 11pm, we going to hit that up on the way home just for some ice cream! That is wonderful! However, this is also not what I wanted to write about.
This is what I wanted to write about: As Markus and I were sitting at a nice window side table at Subway, a car pulled in to the parking lot and it's front end was facing us. I noticed something truly odd about the front bumper...there was a decent size hole in it and a crack next to that. However, the absolute worst part was that attached to that hole was some fur!!! Are you kidding me? Nope, I surely am not! There was FUR attached to the hole in the front bumper. Upon further inspection, you could see marks...bloody marks mind you...going back to the wheel base! Markus was the one that noticed that it was a car from the Czech Republic. Don't they have car-washes in the Czech Republic??? Or, is it like a status symbol to show off that you killed a little animal with your car? I don't know, but seriously, get your car washed!
I remember when I hit a squirrel in Dallas. Mind you, they are stupid, stupid animals and will run under your tire if you're not careful. Well, this one did just that...what did I do...I was crying for the rest of the day. I felt so bad. I even went back to where I hit the squirrel, got it, and buried it in the back yard. I felt really, really bad. So, my question to these people would be, "Are you serious?"
UPDATE: It is like blizzard conditions outside right now! Seriously, I'm ready for spring!!! Oh, and the mention of a blizzard, my mind immediately shot to a Butterfinger blizzard from Dairy Queen...yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment