It took me quite a while to come up with a title for this post...basically, there were so many! But, in the end, I went with a classic.
Charlie and I were on our usual walk (ok, so we had our walk already, but I had to run home and get the camera, so Charlie got 2 midday walks in which he didn't mind...but just pretend this is our first walk). We go basically the same route everyday, some days I change it up, some days I don't. Today, I didn't, and it totally paid off.
When we go on out midday walks, Charlie always brings along his favorite toy, his Frisbee. He can't leave home without it!
First up is crazy birrd. Someone decided they didn't want this lovely piece of taxadermy in their house anymore, so what the hell, they just nailed it to a random tree. I've always been meaning to take a picture of it, and I finally did. However, it has seen better days. It's been on this tree for about seven or eight months.
Then, JACKPOT!!!
Can you just imagine what I thought when I saw a freaking bulldozer in the middle of the Waldnaab??? Yeah, first, I hope no one is hurt. Second, "why the hell was someone driving a bulldozer on the bank of the river?"
As we got closer, I saw the driver, and I thought it was funny since just the calves of his pants were wet, and not his entire body. Then I asked him if he was alright. He said that he was and that the bulldozer did this to itself. It decided to pop out of the e-brake and go for a swim.
I seriously could not stop laughing. I had to call Markus and he just couldn't believe it either. What a walk Charlie and I had.
And, now for me, the picture that is really worth a thousand words...
No comments:
Post a Comment