Thursday, March 19, 2009

A few things I have learned while being pregnant

I know, I know. I've only been pregnant for a few months now, but there are a few things that I have learned.

*When you drink sparkly water, and then must throw up said sparkly water, it is still sparkly. I think this is one of the weirdest things that I have learned.

*Gummy bears come up liquidy. Gross, I know. But this is something that I have learned.

*Your friends can give you advice for hours on end. Some of the things may work, some may not. You just have to figure out what works best for you. One of my friends told me that her "morning" sickness was over right after the 3rd month was over. Not so for me.

*Sometimes, my mouth tastes like I have been sucking on change. That's a pretty nasty taste.

*A 20 minute nap can do wonders for me.

*Don't take a bath when you are feeling nauseous. It'll make it worse.

*It doesn't matter if your mom didn't have morning sickness. My mom says she didn't, but I have definitely had a "healthy" dose of it.

*I love milk so much, but right now, I cannot stand the sight of it. Weird.

These are just a few of the things I have learned. I'm pretty sure that there will be more to come.

1 comment:

  1. The good thing about me is that I won't attempt to give you advice but I do however enjoy your random lessons about feeling like you are sucking on change. Icky...

    ReplyDelete