I've been meaning to put up a few blog entries in the past week or so, but seriously, I just haven't gotten around to it. I haven't really been doing too much. Charlie was here all last week (and today he's at the in-laws, so I have a bit more time) but that isn't really an excuse since we go on just an hour walk in the afternoon. So, just call me lazy.
However, today, when catching up on reading some other expat blogs, I came across one of the funniest things that I have read in a long, long time. I was actually crying. It comes from 50% of my DNA who actually got it from CN Heidelberg. So, it's been around in the expat community for a bit, but I just got around to reading it.
Now, you don't want to be eating lunch while reading this, but seriously, don't be too grossed out because it is just too funny of a story. And it also makes me think that this is why Germans cook all meat until it is roughly resembles jerky.
Funny, yet gross, story....Enjoy :)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heh heh...I bring up The Worm Within once every few months to cry laughing!!
ReplyDelete