Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little Girl in 3D...take 2

Little Girl at 34 Weeks and 5 Days

Ok, so I have just come to find out that these things are actually 4D...it says so right on the ultrasound picture...Silly Germans calling it a 3D ultrasound :)...that's where I got it from...oh well.

This time around, she wasn't too cooperative though. 5 minutes before we went into the room, she was super active and moving and kicking...and hiccuping. However, she wore her little self out and all she wanted to do was to sleep...with her arm in front of her face. Great. We did get some good pics though...these are the best...

So tired...Here you can see her forehead, right eye, nose, a bit of ear, and of course, her arm...

Here's another shot where you can see the nose just a little better...

So we tried to wake her up a bit, and this is the shot she gave us...our little thinker!

Then she started getting tired and wanting us to leave her the hell alone, so, I believe she gave us the finger....


Yup, yup...that's definitely the finger...

2 comments:

  1. Not long to go now before we will be seeing what she REALLY looks like...so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her already! She has spunk!

    ReplyDelete