Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Girl's Room

See, as promised, here are some pictures of little girl's room :).

The "Beistellbett". It is a little crib/bed that attaches to our bed so that we can co-sleep without having her in our bed. It is really a great idea!

Looking into the room...there's the changing table and the crib and my rocking chair!
That pink tub thing is baby girl's bathtub. It's called the Tummy Tub and comes highly recommended from every midwife and mother that I've talked to. So we'll see how this goes.
The crib :). Yes, the teddy bear has a diaper...we've got to practice on something!!!
The view from the rocking chair...there's her closet, and no, it isn't full...yet :) But this little girl does have more clothes than Markus and I combined! However, they're for different ages, so I believe that is ok :).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are close to being done! I love the purple. And that attach-to-the-bed crib really is a great idea. I can't wait to meet the peanutette! (when I come to visit you in the spring, of course!)

    ReplyDelete