Yesterday I went to the doctor for a normal checkup...I'm now having to go every two weeks, since it is towards the end of the pregnancy. During the EKG, she was super active and kept kicking/punching the sensors. It was quite funny. And since my amniotic fluid levels are a bit low, my doctor is doing a ultrasound at each visit being sure that it isn't getting too low...it isn't. So here's the rundown of what the doctor said:
Yes, I still have a bit too little amniotic fluid, but nothing to worry about as of yet (if ever).
Little girl's thigh bone is 66mm long, making her roughly 462mm long.
Her head is on the small side, but not to worry, since her measurements put her at 2 days older than we thought.
She weighs about 2400 grams.
Everything else looks perfect.
So, all in all, a good trip to the doctor. Right now she has the hiccups and is kicking me in the ribcage...quite an odd combo of feelings if you ask me. :)
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment