Saturday, December 5, 2009

Charlie boy

Poor little Charlie boy is sick. We had to go to the emergency vet today...Charlie had blood taken, an X-ray made of his stomach and an IV. Turns out he has a stomach and an intestinal infection...poor puppy! No food or water until the doctor gives us the ok (we go back in tomorrow morning for another IV and another assessment of how he's doing...Right now, Markus is cuddling with him on the floor, Amelia is passed out in her stroller bassinet...and I'm about to be passed out on the couch I'm so tired!

This also means that the posts that I was planning on doing to day about my "from scratch" challenge are being put on hold...I did make Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta, Eggplant Parmesan and will be making a roasted chicken with scalloped potatoes tonight. So, these will just have to wait until my four-legged child is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment