The vet called and said Charlie was a trooper and the surgery went smoothly. YAY! What happened is that his large intestine twisted (think wringing out of a cloth) and that is what was causing the blockage. I'm not sure if he had to actually cut into the intestine or not, so I don't really know recovery time, but I'm guessing a few weeks. Poor dude...but at least he is an ALIVE, healthy dude again. Now to think of ways to pamper my little dude :).
Oh, and we get to pick him up either this evening or tomorrow, depending on how he's doing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whew! Thanks for the update. I was worried!
ReplyDeleteSO glad Charlie is okay! Hope his recovery is speedy.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! He is home now...came home about 2 hours ago...and is still a bit konked out because of the drugs, but that is OK!
ReplyDelete