Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New things

Since being here in Texas, Amelia has been able to discover some new things. Here is a list of the new things that I can remember...

*Heat. She is able to go around on the porch in just her diaper...that is a total new experience for her.
*Cheese. She loves cheddar.
*Mandarin Oranges. These are her new favorite fruit...she can eat about 10 pieces in a single sitting.
*Cuddling with a dog. Charlie lets her touch him...sometimes. Cali on the other hand, lets her rest her head on her and really pet her...and let her suck on her ear...
*Bugs. She has discovered rollie polies..thank god she wasn't the one to discover that scorpion in the bathroom though. I look every time before we go in there.
*Standing. She stood the other night for about 5 seconds on her own. It was quite exciting.
*Waffles. I broke up some little pieces of the inside of the waffle I was having and let her try. She really liked it.

1 comment:

  1. All so exciting. It's wonderful experiencing new things with them when they are little isn't it?

    ReplyDelete