Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sea Life Munich

Before leaving for Texas for 2 and a half weeks, Markus and I decided to take Amelia to the aquarium in Munich...Sea Life. It was pretty nice. There were some huge fish from the Danube...so I made a mental note to myself to never ever go swimming in there! They could seriously eat my leg, or my child. Nope. Not going to do it! It was quite nice and Amelia really enjoyed it. Looking at the fish and other kids for about an hour and a half takes a lot out of a little girl and she slept for about an hour and a half after being there. Luckily, it is at Olympia Park in Munich, so there are lots of places to walk around there and it is really pretty. We even saw a mommy duck with 6 little ducklings. Too cute! The day was quite nice. We spent the night over at Markus' cousin's apartment. We watched the Champion's League final and shed a little tear for FC Bayern and their loss. Then we were up early the next day to get me to the airport!

Looking at some fish with mommy
The giant fish in the Danube...
"ohhh...kids"
Looking at fish with Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty expensive though isn't it? Is it worth the money? Have been thinking about taking Max there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit expensive, but I had found a two for one deal on the internet, so it wasn't too bad. I'll let you know if I find another one. :)

    ReplyDelete