I have realized that there are almost no pictures of Amelia up, save for those from the hospital, so the next few posts are going to be some pics of the most precious little girl on the planet...
Amelia, Nadine (my midwife) and I...Here she is 5 days old...

Grandma and Amelia
Here, I believe she is 1 week old...so little...

Amelia's first car ride...the ride home doesn't count since it only took 2 minutes...This was all the way to Hirschau, so it was about half an hour...

Amelia is 13 days old in this photo...so cute :)

Amelia, Nadine (my midwife) and I...Here she is 5 days old...
Grandma and Amelia
Amelia's first car ride...the ride home doesn't count since it only took 2 minutes...This was all the way to Hirschau, so it was about half an hour...
Amelia is 13 days old in this photo...so cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment