Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I'm PREGNANT!
Woohoo!!! Now I can finally say why I've been so under the weather...I'm pregnant!!! We've known since Jan. 2, via pregnancy tests, but this past Tuesday, we were able to see the heartbeat! How exciting! I'm due on September 10, just two days before my birthday, so maybe it'll be a little late...I'll post more later! I just wanted to tell the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL NEWS.
My South African friend has two of her babies ( they are both on my blog ) here in Germany and she had such a wonderful experience.
My other South African friend had 2 of her children in SA so when she fell pregnant here and went to doctors she found their system too different so went back to SA to have her 3rd baby..
One speaks so positively about her experience the other has not got one good thing to say...
So create your own experience and dont ask any expats about theirs!! ;)
I have chatted with a few Americans that have had their children here and have loved the experience. My cousin also had her baby here (about 18 years ago) and had just an awful experience. But I'm going to go with my friends who've had children recently here. That's a better gauge of things :). I'm really excited! Just having to get over this whole "morning" sickness, which with me is "all-day" sickness. B6 vitamins help, as well as taking it easy. But when I don't do one of these things, it's off to the toilet for me. It should end soon though...hopefully!
ReplyDelete