Monday, November 2, 2009

Amelia has a Boyfriend!

We were at our friend's house for his birthday dinner the other night. It was the normal people there, Hias and Ramona (the hosts), Fischi and Katl, Gonso and Claudia with their two sons, Moritz and Jonas, and Stefan. It was loads of fun. Hias and Ramona made some really awesome lasagne, and this wonderful Italian layer cake thing...kind of like a tiramisu minus the coffee and with lemon zest in the marscapone cheese...quite good. Amelia slept for the first couple of hours, which rocked so that I could eat with two hands instead of one :). Thank you little girl! I finally decided to wake her up so that our friends could see that yes, she is sometimes awake (most of the times that we've seen them, she's just slept)...and I also decided to wake her up becuase my boobs hurt.

Well, after she was well fed and burped, she got passed around to all the ladies and one little man in particular...Moritz. Moritz was absolutely smitten with Amelia. It was too adorable, and I am so happy that I had my camera so that I could snap some pics of the adorableness! Enjoy!

Moritz and Amelia
"Go give her a kiss on the cheek Moritz!" "OK!"
He kept going up to her to give her a hug or a kiss on the cheek...too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment