Saturday, November 7, 2009

Charlie the Delivery Dog

I ordered something from Quelle, Germany's largest catalog store (think Sear's Catalog) who just went bankrupt so everything in their store is on clearance. It took a while since everyone and their mother was trying to get on their store to order stuff...I was smart and decided to give it a try at 5:30 in the morning when I was up to nurse Amelia. It totally worked. I ordered her some long sleeved shirts and a nursing tank top for me. It came today in a nice box, which Charlie was oh so happy to bring to me...well, bring to me, show me and then play keep away. He was pretty proud of the box though...it was quite cute.

"Ok, I've got the box...now try to get it from me!!!"
"No, seriously...Chase me or you won't get your box!"

We finally got the box away from him and unpacked the shirts and gave the box back to Charlie, but now it was sooo uninteresting and he hasn't looked at it since...silly puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment