Thursday, November 19, 2009

Amelia's getting stronger

Well, obviously. She is getting older, but it is always awesome to see just how strong she is getting! Yesterday on her 2 month birthday, we were over at my in-laws, as we are every Wednesday. Amelia absolutely loves baby massage. I usually do this while we're over there since they have a wood burning stove in the living room and we can do the massage on the couch....much more comfy than on the changing table with the heat lamp on. So, we heated up the living room with the wood burning stove to the point where Marianne and I were sweating bullets, but Amelia was pretty comfy, considering she needed to be naked! She knows what is coming and starts smiling and giggling and it is pretty darn cute! When she's laying on her back, she is kicking her legs and moving her arms, basically being one happy kiddo. When she's on her tummy, she is just wanting to crawl. She tucks her knees up under her and then pushes with her toes (I've got some pics of that, but since it shows her completely naked, I'm a bit reluctant to post them since anyone can see the blog). Then she also like to lift up her head...and really high. It is so great to see...and below are some of the pics from the massage session :)

"I love baby massage!"

"Hey mommy! Look at me!"

And, of course, Charlie wanted to get in on the fun. He decided to nap by the fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment