A friend of mine had her baby shower today...it will be her thrid boy, but her first baby shower. I love baby showers! And what is a baby shower without a diaper cake? They really have nothing like that here in Germany, so I decided to make one...they are so simple and look a million times better than those expensive ones that you can buy. Plus, they are cheaper. All you need are diapers, a bit of ribbon and some cute little things to put on them and a topper (booties like the one Janda made for the top or a little toy or something). Super simple, take no time to make and make a great impression. Penny loved hers! I can't wait to meet #3 when he gets here...in about a week and 2 days...hopefully. ;)
Here's the diaper cake sans booties...
Penny and the cake...
No comments:
Post a Comment