Friday, February 12, 2010

My Superman

So, it is that time of year again. Fasching in Germany. Everyone dresses up (except for me since I don't have a costume...next year.). Well, this year I got Charlie a costume. He is Superman! He survived a pretty big surgery, so he is my little superman! Too freaking cute....Enjoy.

Look at my cape!
"Where's my Schmacko?!?!"
"Pfote...OK..."
"Platz...check"
"OK, so seriously, where's my schmacko?"

*Don't worry. He got his schmacko... :)


Oh, and no. I didn't forget Amelia. She's my little cow. Those pics to come since I have to repair the costume a bit...

2 comments:

  1. Poor dog? He loves it! He gets a schmacko all the time when he wears it! :) Tomorrow we are going to go around town with him in it, and then on Sunday we are going to a Fasching parade with his all dressed up...He'll be the talk of the town... :)

    ReplyDelete