Today started off a bit rocky. Amelia is getting some more teeth (I think) and she has been sleeping horridly the past few nights. Last night wasn't any exception. She was up a few times...but to make matters just a bit worse, Markus was up at 4am because he had to leave by 4:45am to head to the slopes. Of course with all the ruckus, she woke up. So, I just decided to stay in her room until Markus left...good idea. I got her in bed and then went to bed myself. At 6am, she was up and ready to go. I, on the other hand, was COMPLETELY exhausted. So, Elmo came to the rescue.
I gave in and we watched Elmo for about an hour. Then I had to go and pick up the slide (see previous post), and of course, she falls asleep in the car. Noooo!!! I want to nap too!! I'm thinking to myself, "Please lord, let her transfer from the car to the bed!!" Well, that didn't happen. She saw the slide in the car. So, we came upstairs, played on the slide. Then, I saw the best sign ever. She rubbed her eyes! Sweet! I then asked if she'd like to go take a nap. She answered, "YES!". Awesome!! It did take her about half an hour to go to sleep and I had to walk around with her, but by Jesus, she went to sleep! Needless to say, I laid down with her too.
3 hours later we got up. That was awesome. I was pretty refreshed. Amelia was refreshed. We ate lunch, and it was just so lovely outside, I couldn't keep us in a minute longer. So, we headed out to the park. It was lovely! Of course, halfway through our park time, the battery of my camera died. Awesome. But, I did get some good shots before that happened! :)
Amelia loves the rocking things...
No comments:
Post a Comment