Yesterday, I met some friends at Fun Club in Regensburg. It is a WONDERFUL place to take the kiddos because it is a GIANT indoor play ground! I tried to explain to Amelia where we were going so she shouldn't cry in the car, but nope, she cried the ENTIRE drive to Regensburg...this was about 45 minutes. She didn't even want gold fish...her FAV snack! I nearly lost my brain, but luckily, we got there right before that happened. Right when we got in the door, she was just fine and dandy. Playing like crazy and just have a great time. :)
I did take my camera with me, but yeah...I didn't take it out. Luckily, my friend Christina is always taking pictures and she is really good too! So, I borrowed these from her facebook. Thank you Christina!
We were there for a few hours and she was completely zonked. So, the ride home was a bit quieter. :)
Fun Club is an awesome place to go, but I must say, and my friends agreed, it is MUCH easier when we take our spouses.... ;)
Jonathan having fun on the slide :)

Penny and Callum

AstroYoga with the newest addition to her family...Lily :)

Oliver having a blast!

Leo enjoying himself too!

Clair going crazy on the trampoline...she LOVES the trampoline

Nathan inspecting Lily...and Janda doing the same :)

The boys...Luca and Nathan

Amelia blowing kisses bye-bye

And of course, all good girls get ice cream!

No comments:
Post a Comment