I have been MIA for a while now. Well, it has been freaking busy!!
On January 10, Amelia started up at the Schneckenhaus (her day care). We had to have 3 weeks ish of a transition period in which I had to be there, at first always with Amelia, but then I'd leave her and go into another room. She did AWESOMELY!! At the end, I would bring her in and she'd run over to Simone (one of the teachers)...she LOVES it there. And it is good that she is going since I started working 2 weeks ago.
On to my work. I have 2 English classes that I am teach at Grammer AG in Amberg. I must say that I really love it! The people in my classes are awesome and there is always something to laugh about. There is always a good mood in the room and everyone seems to really want to learn English, which makes my job that much easier. I also have one of the main bosses in my conversation class. I was a bit nervous about that, but he's a really nice guy so that calmed my nerves (didn't really know what I was nervous about, but yeah, the nerves were quickly calmed).
So between Amelia being at the Schneckenhaus in the morning (she's only there from about7:45am until noon) and me working...it's been busy! And because of this, I have been neglecting my blog. Oops. Definitely going to work on this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment