We were at the doctor today for a normal checkup, and little girl is growing normally and still not really wanting to show her junk (or lack thereof) to my doctor. I did cheat on my doctor and go to a fancier doctor to find out the sex in the 18th week. Well, today, my doctor said that it is "likely" that it is a girl since she can't see a penis or testicles. So, now my doctor is 80% sure it is a girl (but I'm 100% sure...there was NO mistaking it on the sonogram from the fancy doctor).
So, to get an idea of how big she is, they measure the upper leg...or femur. Today it is 39mm (about 1.5 inches). If you multiply this by 7, you get a rough idea of how long she is. So, 39*7= 273mm or 10.74 inches. She's a growin'! There weren't any really good shots of her today though...they've tended to be crappy lately. But in the 28th week, I'm going back to the fancy doctor for a 3D sonogram and have him take some photos and videos.
As always, I will keep this updated :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment