Friday, October 8, 2010

A good start...

Last night was horrid. Amelia woke up roughly a million times, and took forever to get back to sleep. I'm exhausted. I was thinking that today was going to be total crap. Markus had to leave for work early, so while he shaved, I walked over to get the bread for the morning. Still in my mood, I left a bit earlier so that I would have a couple minutes to myself in the nice, crisp, cold morning air. It was wonderful and exactly what I needed. I was also greeted with this....
So, with something like this to greet you in the morning, how can the day turn out bad? *knock on wood*

1 comment:

  1. That is indeed a very lovely sunrise and I hope your day turned out as beautifully and, especially, that you soon see the back of Amelia's teething / cold so you can get back to peaceful nights.

    ReplyDelete