YUM! That is all I have to say about
these cookies that Amelia and I made today. Soooooo good. No, seriously. These things are deadly. Amelia ate one real quick. She likes them too. Charlie likes them...he got the crumbs that Amelia dropped on the floor. The only one that doesn't like them is Markus...but he is odd and doesn't like peanut butter.
So, anywho...these cookies were great. If you are looking for a good recipe for peanut butter cookies, then look no further!
Amelia was a big help too. And by big help, I mean she helped spread the sugar everywhere. Which was pretty darn cute...and it kept her quiet and occupied.
Mmmmm...sugar....



Before baking...

Watching the oven...

Amelia approved...

Delicious! We're all BIG peanut butter fans in this house! And this is such a cute set of photos. We bake with Max a few times a year - Weihnachtsplaetzchen, pizza, cakes. He has a lot fun too - licking out the bowl, eating all the pizza topping before it goes in the oven! We should get together and have a big baking fest with all the kids! Would need someone with a big kitchen though and lots of plugs for the KitchenAids - Max loves those machines!
ReplyDeleteOh, this recipe is SUPER! I think it is a great idea to get together for cookie baking! I don't know who has a big enough foe everyone, but maybe we could all bring some dough and cutters and decorating stuff and at least roll/cut them out & decorate with friends!
ReplyDelete