Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A photo story

Today, while waiting for Markus to come home, this is what happened....

Amelia: "Mom! Why won't you give me booby right now! I want it! I want it!"
Me: "No love. Not right now. It isn't time"
Amelia: "Waaaaaaaaaaaa...."
Amelia: "I'm moving this tantrum to the floor..."
Charlie: "No worries mom. I've got this one covered. Here, Amelia. Here's my frisbee."
Amelia: "Thanks bro. I feel better."
Amelia: "Yay! A frisbee"
Charlie: "Be careful with it...it's my favorite toy!"
Amelia: "No worries bro."
Amelia: "Wait...I remember I wanted booby! Right now! Waaaaaaaa!"
Amelia: "Oh look! Chestnuts in the shoebox! I'll throw them around. There, that's fun!"
Amelia: "Sorry mom for my little tantrums there. Have a beer."
Me: "Thanks my little sweet pea! Mommy could really use that, but it is only 2 in the afternoon...maybe later..."

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!!!!!! She is so adorable. I seriously want to get to know her better! And she looks great in dungarees too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a teeny little girl walking in the Stadt today, and she looked so much like little Amelia toddling around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla: Most definitely! We must find a time to get together!

    Astro: How funny!

    ReplyDelete