Today, my friend, Claudia, and I decided to take the kids to a petting zoo near Weiden. It is about 5 minutes from our house and I can't believe I haven't been there yet. Markus has, but on the day he took Amelia, I had to go to the doctor's...silly strep. Well, today was gorgeous...ok, it was sunny but there was this horrid cold wind. Other than the wind, it was wonderful. It is quite a quaint little petting zoo. They have a little biergarten and a playground right next to it...which is quite nice. However, they are closed on Mondays...damn. Next time.
They have Emus, pigs, sheep of sorts, goats, alpacas and even a kangaroo. They'll be getting some raccoons, some type of fox and some skunks next year. Yeah, probably won't go to see the skunks.
Doing a bit of playing, waiting for the others to get there

Mulch is a lot of fun to play in...

ROCKS!

Taking a look at the bunnies

Baa baa black sheep...

Amelia's new bestie...

Such a sweet photo...

Feeding the sheep

This one just melts my heart! Her first hand holding with a boy!

Jonas wanted to get in on the hand holding action too...such a cute photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment